Thursday, March 4, 2010

By the way - I'm in San Diego

I've been doing a lot of things lately - some of them blog-worthy, some of them not. Needless to say, none of them have been blogged about. I'm working on that last part, but right now I am working on whipping myself back into some form of highly tuned cycling pack-fill.

This year It's going to be be a significantly faster form of packfill than previous years, So i am kicking things off proper-style in March with a little warm weather training camp, California-style. You can probably get yourself up to speed on parallel coverage of all events here, and so far it's been awesome...

I don't get out of Canada very often, but California (the cool kids call it SoCal) has kept me pretty entertained with plentiful mexican food, cheap everything (even things I never wanted to buy), and mild temps so far.
Oh yeah, and the riding is pretty good too:




Stay tuned for more details, tales of massive burritos, and more riding.

1 comment:

  1. that pic says you're permanent socal material.

    ReplyDelete