If you are still checking this blog regularly then I owe you a hero cookie and an apology, because it has been waaaay too long since any sort of update.
Since we last spoke, I have been:
- doing nothing
- getting fat
- grinding the daily grind
- making new year's resolutions that have already been broken
- drinking tons of coffee
- riding more
- getting thin
- riding way more
- eating lots of salads.
(all in that order)
So with winter and the "off" season behind me, I am gearing up for some pretty exciting things in the year of 2010. Some of these will be blog worthy, and the rest will get blogged anyways.
Until then, I will leave you with a picture of me looking super cool:

-Peace.
which one's Clair?
ReplyDeleteClaire and her friends are hot. How come I can't post to this blog other than anonymous? Am I blacklisted?
ReplyDeleteEB