Monday, May 6, 2013

Fast Friends

Lifestyles are an interesting thing. If you have a strong tendency in yours, its an overriding feature.

Over the years I've tended to surround myself with others who are like-minded. Erik, Craig, Devin and the Deadgoats are one good example. Lovely girlfriend Ashley is another. Outside of that there many more, but the common theme is unchanged - we're hard wired to burn energy and live active.

The picture above is one good example. Taken last week in Arizona, but I like how it sums up the moment, the adventure, and the friendship.

Chris Hooper is another example. Full-time dad, husband, and job - still manages to do amazing things like 15th overall in the Vancouver Marathon.
www.thisishooper.blogspot.ca

Fast friends or not, I like having all of you around.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out Bunnin. Congrats on opening the Alberta MTB season with a win - very impressive!

    ReplyDelete