Friday, April 23, 2010

The warm buzz of Smug

It was 9:30am this Friday morning, and the only cure for being at work for almost 4 hours is overpriced coffee #2 (2 of 3 for the day I am sure).

So I checked out Deville they brew Intelligencia over there, which apparently is super awesome. I thought it was fully okay - apparently I must have to wear skinny pants and ride a fixie to fully appreciate it. But I do appreciate a good dose of Smug when I see one (which elite cyclist doesn’t?), so this fit the bill:

-


2 comments:

  1. Dude, you don't own skinny pants and a fixie? I would have hoped that you'd be at least 1 for 2 on that list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is more like it: An entertaining post with a good picture, and I learned something new - a new spot to try out.
    You will have to try out the euro coffee shop by my house one day - best cappuccino I have had in the city.

    ReplyDelete