Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Turning Down the Suck.

You might remember this blog from a better time, one that was ripe with the promises of fresh material and regular updates, maybe even something entertaining to read. Now all those memories are long faded, replaced by the bitter taste of dissapointment.

Okay, relax. It's just a blog. (Maybe if you spent less time surfing at work you wouldnt even have noticed). Regardless, I feel some sort of parental obligation since I started this thing, so I have engaged in a number of initiatives to get the suck knob unstuck from 11:

1. All New Twitter Feed! I don't even know how to use twitter - but Lance is all over that thing, and I like the concept of power updating with 121 characters or less of things that would otherwise be completely un-blogworthy. Prepare to live vicariously...

2. More miscellaneous stuff! Updates are good, but seriously - this stream of consousness thing takes a lot of effort. So get ready for photos, Youtube clips, and links to hilarious things stumbled accross on the web that I didnt have to type.

3. Other people's lives! Not just everyone can sign up for thier own blog, so look for a series of expose's featuring other racers' witty answers to mundane questions.

4. Tons of Gnar shredding for all you Gnar-addicts who just can't get enough Gnar.

5. Of course race tidbits and other bike related goodness will follow as well.



Stay tuned - it's time to keep it real.

No comments:

Post a Comment