Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday - Rad Day.

Today so far can only be described as.... Rad.

I didn't work, electing to take the whole day off, and head out early on the 'cross bike early in honor of worlds tomorrow. The weather was beautiful, and just after a blast up the Tuscany coulee, the sun was coming out in time to light up the mountains.

The cross bike was fast and made me even more excited for tomorrow, until I discovered this Van that may just be the embodiment of... Rad. It slowed me down just enough to run into Craig and Kate, ride some more singletrack, and zip home just in time for the airport.

The perfect start to the weekend. Now I'm waiting to depart, and looking forward to all the racing tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. the van! i love how you can't just take a picture of the best rolling piece of art out there without putting you bike in with it.

    ReplyDelete